Wednesday June 24th
18:00 – 20:00
Welcome reception at Ethiopian Skylight Hotel, Addis Ababa
Thursday June 25th
Coffee and registration
Opening Session/Welcome Remarks
Africa – The Big Picture
- What are the key challenges and opportunities for African air cargo?
- Update Open skies in Africa
Innovation in Air Freight
- Digital transformation and disruption
- Innovative technology in air cargo
Ethiopia – Prospects for Economic Growth
- Government initiatives for economic growth
- Review of growth opportunities for trade and development
Empowering Air Cargo Infrastructure in Africa
- Needed investments in airport infrastructure
- Developments in the African cargo handling scene
Asia-Africa Tradelane – Unlocking the Potential
- Assessment of market opportunities
- Any need for new regulatory or industry initiatives?
New technology – Air Cargo Startup Competition
End of conference day 2
Networking Cocktail Reception
Friday June 26th
Hot Spots for Cargo
- Market opportunities where?
- How to improve quality and efficiency in flower/perishables logistics?
- What are the key challenges for sustainable collaboration in the perishables supply chain?
Future Outlook African Air Cargo
- Future growth potential for African air cargo
- Review of the need for freighter capacity
Tour to ET Cargo Terminal at Addis Ababa Bole Airport
Due to unforeseen circumstances, the program may change.