Thursday 22 November
|08:00||Registration and morning coffee|
|09:30||Africa – The Big Picture
- What are the key challenges for African air cargo?
- Tomorrow’s air freight market
|11:15||Perishables Logistics in Africa
- Latest trends in flower and fruit logistics
- Enhancing quality and efficiency
|13:30||Regulatory and Industry Initiatives in African Air Cargo
- Update air cargo development in Africa initiative
- How to facilitate cooperation between air cargo stakeholders?
- Open skies in Africa?
Innovation in Logistics
|15:45||Developing African Cargo Networks
- Latest developments
- Key forces acting on market demand
- Freighter Vs Belly capacity
- Market Opportunities – where?
- New cargo carriers
|17:30||End of conference day 2|
|17:45||Network cocktail event [sponsored by Chapman Freeborn & Magma Aviation]|
Friday 23 November
- Emergency/disaster relief logistics and the air cargo supply chain
- Civil and military co-operation in disaster relief
- Review of problems in humanitarian logistics
- Sustainable procurement
|10:45||Ground Handling and Infrastructure Improvements
- Developments in the African cargo handling scene
- Needed investments in airport infrastructure
|12:10||End of conference & Lunch|
|DUE TO UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES, THE PROGRAM MAY CHANGE|