Sunday 3 June
|Welcome cocktail reception|
Monday 4 June
|09:30||Africa – The Big Picture
- What are the key challenges for African air cargo?
- Tomorrow’s air freight market
|11:15||Regulatory and Industry Initiatives in African Air Cargo
- Update air cargo development in Africa initiative
- How to facilitate cooperation between air cargo stakeholders?
- Open skies in Africa?
|13:30||Developing African Cargo Networks
- Latest developments
-Key forces acting on market demand
-Freighter Vs Belly capacity
|15:15||Perishables Logistics in Africa
- Latest trends in flower and fruit logistics
- Enhancing quality and efficiency
- Market Opportunities – where?
- New cargo carriers
|17:15||End of conference day 2|
|17:30||Network cocktail event|
Tuesday 5 June
- Emergency/disaster relief logistics and the air cargo supply chain
- Civil and military co-operation in disaster relief
- Review of problems in humanitarian logistics
- Sustainable procurement
|10:45||Ground Handling and Infrastructure Improvements
- Developments in the African cargo handling scene
- Needed investments in airport infrastructure
|11:45||Future Prospects for Air Cargo in Africa
- Market potential Africa Vs Global developments
|13:10||End of conference & Lunch|
|DUE TO UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES, THE PROGRAM MAY CHANGE|